BRITISH HAIR AWARDS 2015 finalist Caroline Sanderson & Claire McIntyre @ Ego Hair Design Inverness

Models: Annah Rae, Stacey Hannant, Inida Lownds, Tanya Kravchuk.
This year I had the pleasure of working with Caroline Sanderson & Claire McIntyre and their team: Carla Zebrowskim Craig Markey and Diana Morrison from Ego Hair Design in Inverness, Scotland on their British Hair Awards Collection with photographer Richard Miles.


Caroline also has her own cosmetics line, Tartan Minerals which I used to create all of the makeup looks in the collection. Tartan Minerals is a bespoke natural organic, vegan mineral makeup brand with no animal testing - something I strongly support! I was very impressed with the quality and strength of pigments of the makeup (which is important for a professional makeup artist) and would definitely recommend them if you are looking to update your kit!


The theme of the shoot was grungy, industrial, punk which is everything I love. I really enjoyed working on this collection, we had a great team with a strong vision. The images were shot in colour and converted to black & white for the competition entry. I've added the colour images below to show off the makeup looks and hair colouring.


The collection has made it into the British Hairdressing Awards final, winners will be announced in November... best of luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment